The "8 Things About Me" meme has morphed into a "4 new x 2" meme. Christine M. over at The Simple and the Ordinary has tagged me. Here's the deal:
You have to share four things that were new to you in the past four years. Four things you learned or experienced or explored for the first time in the past four years. New house, new school, new hobby, new spouse, new baby, whatever. Then you have to say four things you want to try new in the next four years.
Part one (in reverse chronological order):
1. Moved to Geneva, Switzerland, along with my husband and son. I'd say that's a pretty big one.
2. Got my MFA in creative writing from Lesley University. Another big one, don'tcha think?
3. Saw my daughters graduate from high school and go off to college. (sob)
4. Re-learned how to crochet.
1. Get Into the Fire published, or at least accepted by a publisher. (I know how slowly the wheels of publishing can turn.)
2. Establish a regular yoga practice. It makes me feel so much better.
3. Run more races in fun places. Notice I didn't say run marathons. They're tempting, but I always end up getting injured. Half marathons are half the distance and twice the fun.
4. Finish the volcano scientists book.
And now I tag
Cara at first efforts
Lu at "Speak"
I should tag more people, but I'm too lazy.