Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Website updated!

So I just got the latest version of iLife, and some much-needed new features in iWeb (the software I used to create my previous web pages) prompted me to update the whole thing: http://www.saralatta.com. Let me know what you think--I think it's a lot more fun! Most of the content is the same, although I've updated the stuff about living in Geneva. Are there any glaring errors or links that don't work? The photos page is obviously under construction (there's nothing there yet).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. Just checked out your website. The only thing that doesn't work is the photo of your dog telling us to check out your blog. The blog's name is so faint because of the color of the font that on my computer it is impossible to read. The link got me to 'blogspot' but not to this page. Now, Firefox prevented the opening of a window, so maybe that was the problem. See what others say.

Other than that, it looks great! And all those book covers impressed the hell out of me!
p

Vivian Mahoney said...

Sara,
I've got Stella Bright & The Good, The Bad and the Slimy on reserve at the library. Your website looks good!

Sara Latta said...

Great--I hope you like it!