Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Seasonal spam

It's October, I just received a very important email from GhostControl, and I discovered that
Three houses in your neighborhood have had high amounts of spiritual activity. Our instruments show strange energy radiating directly from your home.
Woah! Fortunately for me, I can click on a link to find out if my house is haunted. Which I'll do...when...ah, never. Why not? Because I KNOW my house is haunted, man! It creaks at night, and there are lots of spiderwebs in the basement.

Come on, spammers! You can't get your Halloween act together before October 2? Does this mean I won't be receiving helpful messages about increasing Santa's penis size until December? Don't make me wait, spammers. It's October already. Get your acts together.

Sheesh.

2 comments:

PJ Hoover said...

Wow, maybe I should check my bulk spam box more often.

Sara Latta said...

I just discovered your other blog, and now I see why you have an enhanced interest in haunted (play)houses. You want me to send them your way?